How We Do It
My ACC Mentor Coaching package is different in that, unlike group coaching programs, you receive personal, individualized attention because we work together one-on-one. You gain valuable opportunities to grow your coaching skills, practice coaching, process current client situations and receive clear, supportive, beneficial oral and written feedback to build your confidence as a coach with:
- 10 hours of mentor coaching as per ICF requirements. The coaching is provided one-on-one and conducted via telephone or Skype over a 3-4 month period (ICF requires mentor coaching be over a period of 3 months).
- A review of the ICF Code of Ethics and 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies (required by ICF).
- A chance to provide coaching and gain immediate feedback.
- Reviews of three coaching calls with your clients (with client permission) with written and oral feedback emphasizing your desired areas of development.
- A Certificate of Completion verifying the required 10 hours of mentoring for your ICF credentialing application.